1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. Select OneDrive under Apps.
Add Resource - OneDrive
3. Click Connect with OneDrive and follow the instructions to log in to your OneDrive account.
Connect to OneDrive
4. After connecting to your OneDrive, type a keyword to search for the files that you want to import. Then, click Search.
Searh for files
5. Choose the files that you want to import and click Finish Setup. If you don't find the desired files, click
to change your keyword. Note that Acho only supports importing CSV or XLSX files at this moment.
Choose files to import
6. You will see a
icon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.