1. Go to the Resources page and click the
2. Select BigQuery.
3. You will need:
- A Google Cloud Project with BigQuery enabled
- A Google Cloud Service Account with the "BigQuery User" and "BigQuery Data Editor" roles in your GCP project
- A Service Account Key (JSON) to authenticate into your Service Account
4. Enter your account credentials and click Connect.
- Credentials JSON
- Dataset ID
- Project ID
5. Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
6. You will see a
icon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.