1. Go to the Resources page and click the
2. Select Pipedrive.
3. Enter your account credentials and click Connect.
4. Select the tables you want to import. If there are any additional required forms or fields, make sure to provide the necessary information to proceed.
5. Click the Test button to validate the connection and preview the connected data.
6. Click Create Resource to finalize the setup. You will be automatically redirected to the resource page, where you can find your newly connected resource displayed at the top.
This connector supports only authentication with API Token. To obtain API Token follow the instructions below:
- 1.Click Manage users from the left-side menu.
- 2.Click on the Permission sets tab.
- 3.Choose the set where the user (who needs the API enabled) belongs to.
- 4.Lastly, click on "use API" on the right-hand side section (you need to scroll down a bit).Now all users who belong in the set that has the API enabled can find their API token underSettings > Personal Preferences > API in their Pipedrive web app.
- 1.Account name (on the top right)
- 2.Click Personal preferences
- 3.Click API
- 4.Copy API Token