1. Click the Export button on the top right of the table.
2. Select Tableau and click Export to Workflow.
3. In Workflow, drag Tableau from the right sidebar to the canvas. Then, link it to the table that you want to export.
3. Acho generates an API link for your table automatically. Then, copy the link.
4. Open your Tableau and navigate to Connect > To a Server > Web Data Connector.
5. Paste the API link in the input field and click Enter.
6. Once your Tableau connects to Acho successfully, a Click to Get Data button shows up. Click the button to continue.
7. It may take a few seconds to retrieve data depending on your table size. If your table on Acho is changed or updated, you can click the refresh button on the top to extract data again.