3. In Workflow, drag Snowflake from the right sidebar to the canvas.
4. Configure your Snowflake destination. (Remember to white list Acho's IP address:
5. Once your Snowflake is set up successfully, the status will become
. Your Snowflake database will be stored in Existing Database, so next time you can drag it to the Workflow directly without filling out credentials.
6. Connect the table to your Snowflake database.
7. Choose the replication method and click Save. When you export data to Snowflake, Acho will create a new table in your Snowflake. When your project table is updated, your table in Snowflake will be updated as well. The replication method is to determine how to update your table in Snowflake.
- Full Refresh: Replace your Snowflake table with the new table.
8. You can set up the Data Sync for your project table. Once your project table is updated, new data will be exported to your database automatically.