1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Square under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Include Deleted: If yes, deleted objects will be included in the results.
Is Sandbox: If yes, the access token is for the Sandbox environment. Otherwise, it's for the Production environment.
Start Date (UTC): Retrieve data from a specific date. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Square resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
1. Open the Developer Dashboard and select an application. Then, the Credentials page for the selected application is shown. (If you didn't create any application before, please create a new one first)
2. Set the dashboard mode to Production for a production access token or to Sandbox for a Sandbox access token (used in testing).
3. Copy the Access Token in the Credentials section of the page.
- Categories (Incremental)
- Discounts (Incremental)
- Items (Incremental)
- List Team Member Wages (old V1 Roles API)
- ModifierLists (Incremental)
- Payments (Incremental)
- Refunds (Incremental)
- Taxes (Incremental)
- Team Members (old V1 Employees API)