1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Twilio under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Start Date:Retrieve data from a specific date and time. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25T00:00:00Z.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Twillio resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your Twilio account, you have to offer Account SID and Auth Token. This guide explains how to find your credentials.
2. Copy the Account SID and Auth Token and paste them to Acho's configuration page.