Acho can help you import data from spreadsheets or apps and host a database on our server, so you can export any type of data to Apache Superset. The process includes three steps:
- 2.Use the credentials generated from Step 1 to configure the connection in Apache Superset. The configuration only needs to be set up for the first time.
1. Click the export button on the top right of the table.
2. Select Apache Superset and click Export in Workflow.
3. In Workflow, drag Apache Superset from the right sidebar to the canvas. Then, link it to the table that you want to export.
- Each Acho's account has a unique set of credentials for Apache Superset.
- Every time you export data to Apache Superset, you can find the credentials. However, you only need these credentials for the first time to build the connection in Apache Superset.
Superset requires a Python DB-API database driver and a SQLAlchemy dialect to be installed for BigQuery.
# From the repo root...
2. Add the driver selected in the step above.
echo "pybigquery" >> ./docker/requirements-local.txt
3. Rebuild your local image with the new driver baked in:
docker-compose build --force-rm
4. After the rebuild of the Docker images is complete (which make take a few minutes) you can relaunch using the following command:
The other option is to start Superset via Docker Compose is using the recipe in
docker-compose-non-dev.yml, which will use pre-built frontend assets and skip the building of front-end assets:
docker-compose -f docker-compose-non-dev.yml up
1. Open your Apache Superset and navigate to Data > Databases. Then, click the + DATABASE button.navigate to Data > Databases. Then, click the + DATABASE button.navigate to Data > Databases. Then, click the + DATABASE button.
2. Choose Google BigQuery under the dropdown of other databases
4. Once the connection is set up, click FINISH.
- 1.Navigate to Data > Datasets. Then, click the + DATASET button.
2. Specify the fields below:
SCHEMA: Select apache_supset_dataset_XXX (XXX is your unique account id on Acho.)
SEE TABLE SCHEMA: Select a table that you want to import. You can see a list of tables that you already exported from Acho here.