An app needs to be properly configured before publishing.
Open app configuration panel with the
button at the left bar in the app builder
- If Sign-in Required is on(default), only signed in user can enter the app.
- If Sign-in Required is off, all users can enter the app.
You'll see four dropdowns: Home Page, Sign in Page, Onboarding page, Not Found Page (404), and Authorization Required Page (401).
- Home Page: This page is set as the default home page when a user enters the app. Users will be directed to this page when they get into the app.
- Sign in Page: This page is designed specifically for user authentication. If a user tries to access a protected or restricted area of the app without being signed in, they will be automatically redirected to the Sign in Page. Here, users can enter their login credentials to gain access to the app's features and personalized content. See Sign in page for settings of default sign in pages.
- Not Found Page (404): This page will be shown if the user attempts to navigate to a page in your app that does not exist. If a 404 page is not selected, a default 404 page will be displayed.
- Authorization Required Page (401): This page is displayed when a user attempts to access a resource or perform an action that requires special permissions or authorization. If a 401 page is not selected, a default 401 page will be displayed.
Note: An Entry Page is required for every app. You can optionally set up Sign in, 401 and 404 Pages.
Guest Isolation is only available when Sign-in Required is off
Guest Isolation provides a separate session for each anonymous app user, so that they won’t interfere with each other. Turn on Guest Isolation will increase the cost and reduce the performance. For more information, please refer to Guest Isolation and Private Session
- Hide ACHO Banner allows users to toggle the visibility of the Acho banner at the bottom of the application's user interface.
- Headless App functionality allows the application to run without launching the user interface or browser window. Instead, it operates in the background, performing automated tasks or data processing. The Headless App usually work in conjunction with automation like a scheduler, enabling scheduled or event-based execution of specific actions or functions.
App Metadata allows you to customize the title, description and thumbnail image of the app, to provide concise information of the app.