Acho allows you to connect to any SQL Server database (Self-hosted, GCP Cloud SQL, AWS PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora...). You can follow the steps below to set up the connection.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select SQL Server under the Database tab.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter your database login credentials.
host: either a
IP addressdepending on where you host your PostgreSQL database
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to import.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a icon next to your SQL Server resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
You should whitelist our service IP address
18.104.22.168. This way we can make a connection to your database and import the tables to Acho Studio. Here is how you can whitelist Acho's service IP address for your database instance.
- 1.Click on your database instance and then navigate to the Connections page
- 2.Check the Public IP checkbox.
- 3.Click Add network , and enter
22.214.171.124(If you need to input an IP range, just enter
- 4.Click Done and Save.
1. Go to Network & Securtiy and make sure your database instance can connect to our service as shown below.
2. Click on the Security Groups and add an Inbound Rule to allow our service to connect to your database as shown below.