1. Go to the Resources page and click the
2. Select Paystack.
3. Enter your account credentials and click Connect.
4. Choose the tables you want to import. If there are any other required forms or fields, ensure that you fill them out with the necessary information to proceed.
5. Click Test to verify the connection and see a preview of the connected data.
6. Click Create Resource to finish the setup. You will be redirected to the resource page where you can see your newly connected resource displayed at the top.
- 2.Underneath both your live and test secret keys, you will see the option to 'Generate new secret key'. Click on this.
- 3.When you select this, you have the option to choose when your old key expires and provide a password to complete the process. Once you're done, hit 'Generate new secret key'.