Comment on page
Acho supports connecting to Qlik via API. Follow the steps below to export data to Qlik.
1. Click the export button on the top right of the table.
2. Select Qlik and click Export to Workflow.
3. In Workflow, drag Qlik from the right sidebar to the canvas. Then, link it to the table that you want to export.
4. Acho generates an API link for your table automatically. Then, copy the link.
5. Open your Qlik and navigate to Add new > Connect to data.
6. Find the REST API connector.
7. Paste the API that you just generated in the URL field and remember to rename the data connection (by default, the name is the API URL but it may cause the failure to create the connection). Then, click Create and analyze.
8. Once your Qlik connects to Acho successfully, you can check CSV_source to preview your data and remember to select CSV has header. Click the Next button to continue.
4. It may take a few seconds to import data depending on your table size. When your data is ready, a CSV_source circle will appear in the window.
5. If your table on Acho is changed or updated, you can click the refresh button below the table to retrieve data again.