Before the following setup steps, make sure you have your Google Ads account available (both normal and manager accounts are fine).
- 1.Go to the Resources page and click thebutton.
- 2.Select Google Ads.
- 3.Click thebutton to connect with your Google account.
- 4.If you wish to connect with a different account, click thebutton and log in with another account.
- 5.Enter the required fields and click Connect.
- Resource Name
- Customer ID(s)
- Start Date (UTC)
- 6.Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
- 7.You will see aicon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
- If the Google account you connect with (Step 3.) is associated with a normal (not manager) Google Ads account, you can find the 10-digit Customer ID in the up-right corner of your account dashboard
- Enter the ID in the Customer ID(s) field without the dashes.
- If you wish to sync data from multiple accounts, separate each ID with a comma (,).
- If the Google account you connect with (Step 3.) is associated with a Google Ads Manager account, which means your access to the account you wish to sync is through a manager account, you'll need to fill in BOTH Customer ID(s) and Login Customer ID.
- To get the Login Customer ID, log in to your Google Ads Manager account and get the 10-digit Login Customer ID at the up-right corner.
- To get the Customer ID(s), click on the icon in the up-right corner, and you'll find the list of the accounts in the dropdown.
labelsfield, which should be joined against their respective
*_labelsstreams if you want to view the actual labels. For example, the
ad_groupsstream contains an
ad_group.labelsfield, which you would join against the
Note: Due to constraints from the Google Ads API, the
click_viewstream retrieves data one day at a time and can only retrieve data newer than 90 days ago