2. In Workflow, drag MSSQL from the right sidebar to the canvas.
3. Configure your MSSQL destination. (Remember to white list Acho's IP address: 126.96.36.199)
4. Once your MSSQL is set up successfully, the status will become . Your MSSQL database will be stored in Existing Database, so next time you can drag it to the Workflow directly without filling out credentials.
5. Connect the table to your MSSQL database.
6. Choose the replication method and click Save. When you export data to MSSQL, Acho will create a new table in your MSSQL. When your project table is updated, your table in MSSQL will be updated as well. The replication method is to determine how to update your table in MSSQL.
Full Refresh: Replace your MSSQL table with the new table.
7. You can set up the Data Sync for your project table. Once your project table is updated, new data will be exported to your database automatically.