1. Click the export button on the top right of the table.
2. Select Excel Connector and click Generate API.
3. When the API is generated successfully, a green message will pop up from the top of the page. The Excel connector API will be copied to your clickboard automatically
4. Open your Excel and navigate to Data > From Web. Then, paste the API that you just generated on Acho in the URL field and click OK.
5. After the connection has been established, you can preview your data in Excel. Then, if the data is correct, you can click Load to start importing data from the API.
5. Now, you may need to wait for one to several minutes to load your data into Excel. You can see the progress on the left.