1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Intercom under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Start Date:Retrieve data from a specific date and time. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25T00:00:00Z.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Intercom resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your Intercom account, you have to generate an access token. Here are the instructions about how to acquire it.
2. Select an app or click New app to create a new app (if you never created it before).
3. Navigate to Configure > Authentication in your app, and copy your access token to Acho.