You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your Intercom account. If you need any helps to set up your integration, please contact us.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Intercom under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Start Date:Retrieve data from a specific date and time. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25T00:00:00Z.
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to connect. See here for more details on each table.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Intercom resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your Intercom account, you have to generate an access token. Here are the instructions about how to acquire it.
2. Select an app or click New app to create a new app (if you never created it before).
3. Navigate to Configure > Authentication in your app, and copy your access token to Acho.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your Intercom account at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.