You can follow the following steps to import datasets from your Google Sheets. Each connection is allowed to import only one google sheet file. If there are several worksheets in your file, each worksheet becomes a separate table. For example, if your google sheet file has 4 worksheets, they will be displayed in 4 tables on Acho.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Google Sheets under the Application tab.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step:
Open your google sheet and share your spreadsheet to Acho's address:
Spreadsheet IDon Acho (Find your spreadsheet ID here) .
4. Click Finish Setup. You will see a icon next to your Google Sheets resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours to retrieve data depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
1. Open your Google Sheet.
2. Share your file to Acho's address and set the role as Viewer:
Click the Share button again to make sure Acho's address exists in your list.
3. Click the address bar and copy the spreadsheet ID between
/edit# in the URL. (See the following graph)
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your google sheet at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.
Issue 1: When configuring the connection, it shows an error message "Failed to connect! Please check your inputs again. If you need more help, please chat with us."
Make sure that you've already shared your spreadsheet to Acho's address in Google Sheet:
Check if there are any missing or unnecessary values in your spreadsheet ID. You can find the ID in the spreadsheet's URL, which is located between
Check if there is an empty sheet in your google sheet. If one of the sheets has no data, please delete the sheet.
Issue 2: There are 5 columns in my google sheet, but it only displays 3 columns on Acho.
Please check if any column name is empty. Empty columns name may make Google's API unable to parse the file correctly, and thus some columns may be missing when importing data to Acho. Here are some examples that are possible to cause this issue:
One of the columns has an empty column name. By adding the column name, the problem can be solved.
One of the columns is empty. By deleting the empty columns, the issue can be solved.