You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your Facebook Marketing. If you need any helps to set up your integration, please contact us.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Facebook Marketing under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Start Date (UTC): Retrieve data from a specific date and time. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25T00:00:00Z.
Ad Account ID: See here to find your Ad Account ID.
API Access Token: The value of the API token generated. See here to get an API token.
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to connect. See here for more details on each table.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a icon next to your Facebook Marketing resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours to retrieve data depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
1. Go to Ads Manager and log into your account.
2. Your ad account ID number is shown above the search and filter bar, in the account dropdown menu.
1. Go to the Facebook Developers App hub and click Get Started to register an account.
2. Click Create an App.
3. Choose Manage Business Integrations as the purpose of the app and click Continue.
4. Then, fill out the remaining fields to create your app.
5. Find the Marketing API section and click the Set up button.
6. Navigate to Marketing > Tools on the left sidebar. Then, check all token permissions and click Get Token. Now, you can see your API token.
7. If it is your first time creating the Facebook APP or you never requested "Advanced Access" before, your current API token is only allowed for "Standard Access" by default. To use the token for syncs with Acho, please follow the steps below to request "Advanced Access" for your app.
1. Navigate to App Review > Requests on the left sidebar and click Request Permissions or Features.
2. Find the following three permissions and request an upgrade to "Advanced Access". See the Facebook documentation on Authorization for information about how to request Advanced Access to the relevant permissions.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your Facebook Marketing account at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.