You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your Greenhouse. If you need any helps to set up your integration, please contact us.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Greehouse under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to connect. See here for more details on each table.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Greenhouse resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
2. Click API Credential Management, then click Manage Permissions next to your Harvest API Key. From there, check or uncheck permissions for any endpoints.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your Drift account at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.