1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Drift under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Drift resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
2. Navigate to SETTINGS > OAuth & Scopes. Then, head to the Drift Scopes section and add the following permissions:
3. Navigate to ACTIVATE YOUR APP > Installing to Drift, and then click the Install App to Drift button.
4. Copy the OAuth Access token to Acho.
Accounts are used in Drift's paid plans and can be queried/modified using the endpoints described in this section. Accounts can be used for ABM (account-based marketing) in Drift, and can be tied to the display conditions of particular playbooks - enabling account-specific marketing strategies.
Conversations are the core objects in Drift. They represent a series of messages exchanged between a single contact and a group of users. Users are the employees of the organization or a bot. Each conversation has a time-ordered set of messages representing chat messages, internal notes, and metadata events within that communication
The word "User" is used to describe internal agents to your organization or account - while site visitors or contacts are those that are interacting from your website.