You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your HubSpot account.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select HubSpot under Application.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Start Date (UTC): Retrieve data from a specific date and time. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25T00:00:00Z.
API Key: Find your API key here
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to connect. (See here for more details on each table)
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a icon next to your HubSpot resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your HubSpot account, you have to get the API key. Here are the instructions about how to acquire it.
1. Go to your HubSpot account and click the settings icon on the top navigation bar.
2. In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > API key.
If a key has never been generated for your account, click Generate API key.
If you've already generated an API key, click Show to display your key.
3. With the key displayed, click Copy to copy the key. You can then paste the key to Acho.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your HubSpot account at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.
For every third-party App integration, there are many tables that can be imported. Outside of the reference tables, here are some of the most used tables for your analytics.
This resource is used to get information about events generated by marketing emails or email campaigns sent through a HubSpot account.
The Companies resource represents company records that store information about a business or organization. This information may include any statistics created from email marketing campaigns, among others.
The Contacts resource refers to stored information about individuals. Panoply uses this resource to retrieve contact data in your account and stockpile in in our database.
The Deals resource represents an ongoing transaction that a sales team is pursuing with a contact or a company. It's tracked through pipeline stages until won or lost.
The Engagements resource store data from CRM actions, including notes, tasks, email, meetings, and calls. At a minimum, engagements should be associated with at least one CRM record.
The Forms resource represents the forms that have been created in your HubSpot account. They gather essential information about your visitors and contacts and are used to generate website leads.
The Owners resource represents the owners that are available for an account. HubSpot uses owners to assign specific users to various categories. Any HubSpot user with access to contacts can be assigned as an owner.
The Pipelines resource represents the pipelines created for an account. A pipeline describes progress towards a goal involving discrete stages. Currently, the HubSpot object types that support pipelines are Deals and Tickets.