1. Go to the Resources page and click the
2. Select Marketo.
3. Enter your account credentials and click Connect.
Step 1: (Optional) whitelist Acho's IP address
If you don't have IP Restriction enabled in Marketo, skip this step.
If you have IP Restriction enabled in Marketo, you'll need to whitelist the Acho's service IP address
10.128.15.195. Whitelist it by following the Marketo documentation for allowlisting IP addresses for API based access.
Step 4: Create a Marketo API custom service
Make sure to follow the "Credentials for API Access" section in the Marketo docs to generate a Client ID and Client Secret. Once generated, copy those credentials and keep them handy for use in the Acho UI later.
Follow the Marketo documentation for obtaining your base URL. Specifically, copy your Endpoint without "/rest" and keep them handy for use in the Acho UI.
4. Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
5. You will see a
icon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
- activities_X where X is an activity type contains information about lead activities of the type X. For example, activities_send_email contains information about lead activities related to the activity type
send_email. See the Marketo docs for a detailed explanation of what each column means.
- activity_types. Contains metadata about activity types. See the Marketo docs for a detailed explanation of columns.