1. Go to the Resources page and click the
2. Select BigCommerce.
- Store Hash
- Access Token
- Start Date (The default value is from 2020-01-01)
4. Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
5. You will see a
icon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
- 1.Navigate to your store’s control panel (Advanced Settings > API Accounts > Create API Account)
- 2.Create an API account.
- 3.Select the resources you want to allow access to and choose read-level access.
- Note: The UI will show all possible data sources and will show errors when syncing if it doesn't have permission to access a resource.
- 4.The generated
Access Tokenis what you'll use the
access_tokenfor the integration.