Acho supports connecting to Power BI via API. Follow the steps below to export data to Power BI.
1. Click the export button on the top right of the table.
2. Select Power BI and click Export to Workflow.
3. In Workflow, drag Power BI from the right sidebar to the canvas. Then, link it to the table that you want to export.
4. Acho generates an API link for your table automatically. Then, copy the link.
5. Open your Power BI and navigate to Get Data > Web.
6. Paste the API that you just generated in the input field and click Enter.
7. Once your Power BI connects to Acho successfully, a preview window shows up. Click the Load button to continue.
8. It may take a few seconds to retrieve data depending on your table size. When your data is ready, it will appear in the Fields.
9. If your table on Acho is changed or updated, you can click the dropdown next to the table name and choose Refresh data to retrieve data again.