What is Acho?
How does Acho work?
Add a resource
Supported data sources
Download CSV files
Google Sheets Connector
Embed a table on your website
Create a project
Apply an action
Edit your pipelines
Find a SQL Query
All functions in Formula/SQL
Generate summary for data
Use URL to access and share your project
Write a description for your project
Delete a resources/project/tab
Set up Data Sync
I can't find data after uploading a CSV file
Create an organization
Invite people to your organization
Share your resources
Share your projects
How to export data to Tableau?
1. Click the
button on the top right of the table.
Export to Workflow
3. In Workflow, drag
from the right sidebar to the canvas. Then, link it to the table that you want to export.
3. Acho generates an API link for your table automatically. Then, copy the link.
4. Open your Tableau and navigate to
Connect > To a Server > Web Data Connector
5. Paste the API link in the input field and click
6. Once your Tableau connects to Acho successfully, a
Click to Get Data
button shows up. Click the button to continue.
7. It may take a few seconds to retrieve data depending on your table size. If your table on Acho is changed or updated, you can click the refresh button on the top to extract data again.