Use the credentials generated from Step 1 to configure the connection in Chartio. The configuration only needs to be set up for the first time.
Step 1: Generate database credentials
1. Click the export button on the top right of the table.
2. Select Chartio and click Generate Credentials.
3. Acho generates Dataset ID and a JSON key file automatically.
Each Acho's account has a unique set of credentials for Chartio.
Every time you export data to Looker, you can find the credentials. However, you only need these credentials for the first time to build the connection in Chartio.
Step 2: Set up a connection in Chartio
1. Go to your Chartio account, and navigate to Data > Add Data Source > Google BigQuery.
2. Upload the JSON key file that you downloaded from Step 1. (Note: It may take a few minutes for Google to accept the JSON key. If you get an error uploading the JSON file to Chartio, wait a few minutes and try again.)
Drag and drop or click to select your service account key
3. Provide an Alias for your data source, verify the Project ID, and specify the Maximum Bytes Billed, which limits queries over the specified size for billing purposes.