Support file download
You can add a button on your app that allows users to download data as a file.
- 1.Select an element to add an interaction to that will trigger the download, such as a button or an icon.
- 2.From the Interactions panel, add a supported event.
- 3.Then, add an action. Under Action, select API Service → Download File.
- 4.Choose which data asset to download data from.
- 5.Select the file format of the download.
This example downloads data from the node Sample_Data as a CSV when the button is clicked.