Navigate to a different page
- 1.Select the element that will trigger the navigation. From the Interactions panel, add a supported event. For example, you can use a Button to perform the navigation by adding a Click Button event.
- 2.Add an action and choose Navigation as the action.
- 3.Then choose a navigation method from the dropdown below. Methods include Go Back, Go To Page, and Open Link.
- 1.Go Back: Return the user to the previous page.
- 2.Go To Page: Go to another page in your app. Another dropdown will appear for you to select an existing page.
- 3.Open Link: Navigate to a link outside of your app. An input box will appear for you to enter a URL.
This example navigates to another page in our app named page1 upon the click of a button.