Create a sign-in page
If you don't want your app to be public to everyone, you can require users to sign in before they can access it.
- 1.Set up two pages: a Sign in page and a Home page. Set up app configuration as follows. This setup will first show the Sign in page when a user enters the app. Once they sign in, they will see the Home page.
- 2.The page configuration should look like the following. Make sure to turn Authentication Required on for the Home page to ensure that only signed-in users will be able to access the page.
- 4.Input configuration: For the input elements, you'll need to set up "Form item name" in Config -> Property. Set the email input item name to "email" and the password input to "password". This is an example of the email input.
- 5.Form configuration: Next we'll need to configure the form that the inputs are in. Add an interaction on the form element with a Submit event. Then add an action, selecting API Service -> App User Sign In. Under Action parameters map the user input values to its corresponding fields using
- 6.Button configuration: You'll also need a button to trigger the form to submit. Select your button and add a Click button event. Then add an action and select Element -> Form (This is the name of the element. If you've changed it, select the appropriate name) -> Submit Form.
- 7.To add a user, please reference App User Management (IAM). Now it’s time to Preview your App to see how it looks.