1. Go to the Resources page and click the
2. Select Zoho CRM.
3. Enter your account credentials and click Connect. Please visit here to generate Client ID, Client Secret, and Refresh Token.
Client ID: OAuth2.0 Client ID
Client Secret: OAuth2.0 Client Secret
CRM Edition: Free, Standard, Profession, Enterprise, or Unlimited
Environment: Production, Developer or Sandbox.
Refresh Token: OAuth2.0 Refresh Token
4. Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
5. You will see a
icon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
- 2.Choose client
- 3.Enter a scope the future refresh and access tokens will cover. For instance, it can be
ZohoCRM.modules.ALL, ZohoCRM.settings.ALL, ZohoCRM.settings.modules.ALL. Make sure the scope covers all needed modules.
- 4.Enter grant token's lifetime and description, click "Create".
- 5.Copy Grant token, close the popup and copy Client ID and Client Secret on the "Client Secret" tab.
For generating the refresh token, please refer to this page. Make sure to complete the auth flow quickly, as the initial token granted by Zoho CRM is only live for a few minutes before it can no longer be used to generate a refresh token.