- 1.Go to the Resources page and click thebutton.
- 2.Select YouTube Analytics.
- 3.Click thebutton and log in with your Google account. If you see the consent page below, select the check box next to YouTube Analytics to grant the view access.
- 4.Enter the resource the resource name and click.
- 5.Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
- 6.You will see aicon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
YouTube does not begin to generate your report until a reporting job is created. The report will be available within 48 hours of the time the job is created, and the first available report will be for the day that a job is scheduled. See YouTube documentation for more details.
Set up Data Sync and let Acho retrieve the latest data for you. Visit here for more information about how to set up a scheduler to retrieve the latest data from your YouTube Analytics account automatically.