- 1.Go to the Resources page and click thebutton.
- 2.Select TikTok Marketing.
- 3.Click thebutton to log in with your TikTok for Business account.
- 4.After successfully connecting with your TitTok account, select tables to import and click Finish Setup.
- 5.You will see aicon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
Reports synced by this connector can use either hourly, daily, or lifetime granularities for aggregating performance data. For example, if you select the daily-aggregation flavor of a report, the report will contain a row for each day for the duration of the report. Each row will indicate the number of impressions recorded on that day.