You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your SurveyMonkey account.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select SurveyMonkey under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your SurveyMonkey resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
2. Click Add a New App.
3. Name your app and choose Private App. Then, click Create App.
4. Once the app is created, go to SETTINGS.
5. Scroll down to the Scopes section and check all View access (see the green ones as shown below). Click Update Scopes.
6. Scroll up to the Credentials section. Then, copy Access Token and paste it to Acho.
For every third-party App integration, there are many tables that can be imported. Outside of the reference tables, here are some of the most used tables for your analytics.