Remote File (SFTP)
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Remote File.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the credentials:
- Resource Name: the displayed name of the data file on Acho.
- Dataset Name: the dataset name in your SFTP server.
- File Format: Acho only supports CSV files for now.
- URL (Path): the URL to access the file in the SFTP server.
- Host: the host of the SFTP server.
- Port: the port of the SFTP server.
- User: the user name of the SFTP server.
- Password: the password of the SFTP server.
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to import.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.