- 1.Realm Go to Setup --> Company --> Company Information to copy your Account ID. It will look like 1234567 if you use the regular account or 1234567_SB2 if it is a Sandbox.
- 2.Consumer Key and Consumer Secret 1. Setup --> Company --> Enable Features and click on SuiteCloud tab. 2. Scroll down to the Manage Authentication section. 3. Enable TOKEN-BASED AUTHENTICATION and REST WEB SERVICES. 4. You will see Consumer Key and Consumer Secret now.
- 3.Setup Role and User 1. Setup --> Users/Roles --> Manage Roles --> New 2. Create a new role, and you need to select manually each record on the selection lists and give at least Read-only level access on the tabs: Permissions, Reports, Lists, Setup, Custom Records. 3. Setup --> Users/Roles --> Manage Users 4. Select the user you want to use and edit it. Select the role you just created under Access tab.
- 4.Access Token ID and Secret 1. Setup --> Users/Roles --> Access Tokens --> New 2. Select an application and select the user under User. 3. After saving your changes, you will see Access Token ID and Secret
- 1.Go to the Resources page and click thebutton.
- 2.Select NetSuite.
- 3.Enter your account credentials and click Connect.
- 4.Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
- 5.You will see aicon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.