Acho allows you to connect to MongoDB database. You can follow the steps below to set up the connection. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select MongoDB under the Database tab
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter your database login credentials:
Database: your database name.
User: the username used for connecting to your database.
Password: the password used for authenticating the connection.
TLS Connection: whether to use TSL connection.
Authentication Source: specifies the database that the supplied credentials should be validated against. The default value is "admin".
MongoDb Instance Type: Acho supports three instance types:
Standalone MongoDb instance
Host: URL of the database
Port: Port to use for connecting to the database
Server addresses: the members of a replica set
Replica Set: A replica set name
MongoDb Atlas Cluster
Cluster URL: URL of a cluster to connect to
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to import.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a icon next to your MongoDB resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your database at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.
You should whitelist our service IP address
220.127.116.11 . This way we can make a connection to your database and import the tables to Acho Studio. Here is how you can whitelist Acho's service IP address for your database instance. (Take MongoDB Atlas as an example).
1. Go to your MongoDB Atlas and navigate to Network Access
2. Click on ADD IP ADDRESS, and enter
18.104.22.168 in Access List Entry as shown below
3. Click Confirm