1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Mailchimp under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Username:the username of your Mailchimp account.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Mailchimp resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your Mailchimp account, you have to generate an access token. Here are the instructions about how to acquire it.
2. Click the Create A Key button and the API Key will be generated automatically.
3. Copy your API Key to Acho.