You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your Mailchimp account. If you need any helps to set up your integration, please contact us.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Mailchimp under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Username:the username of your Mailchimp account.
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to connect. See here for more details on each table.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Mailchimp resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your Mailchimp account, you have to generate an access token. Here are the instructions about how to acquire it.
2. Click the Create A Key button and the API Key will be generated automatically.
3. Copy your API Key to Acho.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your Mailchimp account at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.