Before the following setup steps, make sure you have your Google Ads account available (both normal and manager accounts are fine).
- 1.Go to the Resources page and click thebutton.
- 2.Select Google Ads.
- 3.Click thebutton to connect with your Google account.
- 4.If you wish to connect with a different account, click thebutton and log in with another account.
- 5.Enter the required fields and click Connect.
- Resource Name
- Customer ID(s)
- Start Date (UTC)
- 6.Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
- 7.You will see aicon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
- If the Google account you connect with (Step 3.) is associated with a normal (not manager) Google Ads account, you can find the 10-digit Customer ID in the up-right corner of your account dashboard
- Enter the ID in the Customer ID(s) field without the dashes.
- If you wish to sync data from multiple accounts, separate each ID with a comma (,).
- If the Google account you connect with (Step 3.) is associated with a Google Ads Manager account, which means your access to the account you wish to sync is through a manager account, you'll need to fill in BOTH Customer ID(s) and Login Customer ID.
- To get the Login Customer ID, log in to your Google Ads Manager account and get the 10-digit Login Customer ID at the up-right corner.
- To get the Customer ID(s), click on the icon in the up-right corner, and you'll find the list of the accounts in the dropdown.
labelsfield, which should be joined against their respective
*_labelsstreams if you want to view the actual labels. For example, the
ad_groupsstream contains an
ad_group.labelsfield, which you would join against the
Note: Due to constraints from the Google Ads API, the
click_viewstream retrieves data one day at a time and can only retrieve data newer than 90 days ago
Note: Due to constraints from the Google Ads API, metrics cannot be requested for a manager account. Therefore, report streams are only available when pulling data from a non-manager account.
Note: For incremental streams data is synced up to the previous day using your Google Ads account time zone. The reason is that Google Ads can filter data only by date without time. Also, some report cannot load data in real time due to Google Ads limitations.