You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your Square. If you need any helps to set up your integration, please contact us.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Square under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Access Token: The value of the API token generated. See here to get an API token.
Include Deleted: If yes, deleted objects will be included in the results.
Is Sandbox: If yes, the access token is for the Sandbox environment. Otherwise, it's for the Production environment.
Start Date (UTC): Retrieve data from a specific date. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25.
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to connect. See here for more details on each table.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a icon next to your Square resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
1. Open the Developer Dashboard and select an application. Then, the Credentials page for the selected application is shown. (If you didn't create any application before, please create a new one first)
2. Set the dashboard mode to Production for a production access token or to Sandbox for a Sandbox access token (used in testing).
3. Copy the Access Token in the Credentials section of the page.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from Shopify at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.
List Team Member Wages (old V1 Roles API)
Team Members (old V1 Employees API)