Acho allows you to connect to any PostgreSQL database (Self-hosted, GCP Cloud SQL, AWS PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora...). You can follow the steps below to set up the connection.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select PostgreSQL under the Database tab.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter your database login credentials.
host: either a
hostname or an
IP address depending on where you host your PostgreSQL database
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to import.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a icon next to your PostgreSQL resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your database at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.
You should whitelist our service IP address
220.127.116.11 . This way we can make a connection to your database and import the tables to Acho Studio. Here is how you can whitelist Acho's service IP address for your database instance.
Click on your database instance and then navigate to the Connections page
Check the Public IP checkbox.
Click Add network , and enter
18.104.22.168(If you need to input an IP range, just enter
Click Done and Save.
1. Go to Network & Securtiy and make sure your database instance can connect to our service as shown below.
2. Click on the Security Groups and add an Inbound Rule to allow our service to connect to your database as shown below.