You can follow the following steps to build a connection with your Braintree account. If you need any helps to set up your integration, please contact us.
1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Braintree under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Merchant ID:The unique identifier for your entire gateway account
Public Key:the value of your user-specific public identifier.
Private Key:The value of your user-specific private identifier. (See here to find your Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key.)
4. In the "Select the tables", choose tables that you want to connect. See here for more details on each table.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Braintree resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your Mailchimp account, you have to generate an access token. Here are the instructions about how to acquire it.
1. Log into either the production Control Panel or the sandbox Control Panel, depending on which environment you are working in. (The example is in the Sandbox environment.)
2. Now, you can see your credentials under the section of Keys & Configuration. Copy your Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key and paste them to Acho's configuration page.
Acho supports creating schedulers to retrieve the latest data from your Braintree account at a certain time interval. To see more details, you can visit here.