1. Go to the Resources page and click the Add Resource button.
2. In the "Select a data source" step, select Braintree under Apps.
3. In the "Configure the data source" step, enter the following information:
Merchant ID:The unique identifier for your entire gateway account
Public Key:the value of your user-specific public identifier.
5. Click Finish Setup. You will see a
icon next to your Braintree resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your APP's data is ready, you will receive a notification email.
To allow Acho to connect to your Mailchimp account, you have to generate an access token. Here are the instructions about how to acquire it.
2. Now, you can see your credentials under the section of Keys & Configuration. Copy your Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key and paste them to Acho's configuration page.