1. Go to the Resources page and click the
2. Select Appstore.
3. Enter your account credentials and click Connect.
- Issuer ID
- Key ID
- Private Key: The contents of the private API key file, which is in the P8 format and should start with
-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----and end with
-----END PRIVATE KEY-----.
- Start Date: Retrieve data stating from a specific date and time. The date should be defined in UTC date and time, such as 2017-01-25T00:00:00Z.
2020-11-16T00:00:00Z. Apple only allows to go back 365 days from today.
- Vendor ID: Go to "Sales and Trends", then choose "Reports" from the drop-down menu in the top left. On the next screen, there'll be a drop-down menu for "Vendor". Your name and ID will be shown there. Use the numeric Vendor ID.
4. Choose tables to import and click Finish Setup.
5. You will see a
icon next to your resource. It may take a few minutes to several hours depending on the data size and the number of your tables. Once your data is ready, you will receive a notification email.