1. Go to Workflows and click Create Workflow.
3. In Workflow, drag PostgreSQL from the right sidebar to the canvas.
4. Configure your PostgreSQL destination. (Remember to white list Acho's IP address:
5. Once your PostgreSQL is set up successfully, your can find a
tag on your destination node. In addition, your PostgreSQL database will be stored in Existing Database, so next time you can drag it to the Workflow directly without filling out credentials.
6. Connect the table to your PostgreSQL database.
7. Choose the replication method and click Save. When you export data to PostgreSQL, Acho will create a new table in your PostgreSQL. When your project table is updated, your table in PostgreSQL will be updated as well. The replication method is to determine how to update your table in PostgreSQL.
- Incremental: Append the new table to your PostgreSQL table.
- Full Refresh: Replace your PostgreSQL table with the new table.
8. You can schedule Data Sync for your project table. Once you project table is updated, new data will be exported to your database automatically.