1. Go to Workflows and click Create Workflow.
3. In Workflow, drag MySQL from the right sidebar to the canvas.
4. Configure your MySQL destination. (Remember to white list Acho's IP address:
- jdbc_url_params (optional)
- SSL Connection (default)
5. Once your MySQL is set up successfully, the status will become
. Your MySQL database will be stored in Existing Database, so next time you can drag it to the Workflow directly without filling out credentials.
6. Connect the table to your MySQL database.
7. Choose the replication method and click Save. When you export data to MySQL, Acho will create a new table in your MySQL. When your project table is updated, your table in MySQL will be updated as well. The replication method is to determine how to update your table in MySQL.
- Incremental: Append the new table to your MySQL table.
- Full Refresh: Replace your MySQL table with the new table.
8. You can schedule Data Sync for your project table. Once you project table is updated, new data will be exported to your database automatically.